Noughty Wave Hello Curl Taming Cream 150 ml

8.99 tax included. VAT

  • Give bounce to your curls with the Wave Hello Curl Taming Cream from Noughty! This conditioning leave-in cream is enriched with mango butter to give your locks a solid hydration boost, while kelp extracts from the ocean also take care of your scalp.

All of Noughty's products are 100% vegan and 97% natural. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the preservation of the product's structure, quality and fragrance.

  • With protein

Out of stock

SKU: G39 Categories: , , ,

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Corn Starch Modified, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Disodium EDTA, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, PVP, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal.

150 ml / 5 fl. oz

Start chatting!
If you have any questions, you can ask us for details!