Noughty Intensive Care Leave-In Conditioner 150ml

Noughty Intensive Care Leave-In Conditioner 150ml

Noughty Intensive Care Leave-In Conditioner 150ml

Regular price €8,99
/
  • FREE delivery from €30 in NL
  • Pay later with Klarna
  • In stock, ready to ship
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Nourishing cream packed with natural moisturizing ingredients. The vegan formula without silicone hydrates and revitalizes dry and frizzy hair.

Dry, frizzy or even chemically treated hair poses no challenge to Noughty's Intensive Care Leave-In Conditioner! This velvety cream contains argan and other vegetable oils, shea butter and vitamin E:a blend of natural ingredients that optimally protects, strengthens, smoothes and moisturizes the hair.

All Noughty products are 100% vegan and 97% natural. The remaining 3% are necessary components that guarantee the preservation of the structure, quality and smell of the product.

With protein

--

Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Aspartic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Dicaprylyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lauryl Alcohol , Dehydroacetic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Linalool


150ml/5 fl oz

Recently viewed