Noughty Pumped Up Volumizing Conditioner 250 ml

Noughty Pumped Up Volumizing Conditioner 250 ml

Noughty Pumped Up Volumizing Conditioner 250 ml

Regular price €8,99
/
  • FREE delivery from €30 in NL
  • Pay later with Klarna
  • Low stock - 2 items left
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

The Noughty Pumped Up Conditioner is a conditioner that gives your lifeless curls volume again. In addition, this conditioner also provides intense hydration, making dry curls a thing of the past.

This conditioner consists of 97% natural ingredients. The remaining 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the structure, quality and scent of the conditioner.

Without Protein

Ingredients:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance),Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,TA, Disothium Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool.

Recently viewed