Noughty Pumped Up Volumizing Shampoo 250 ml

Noughty Pumped Up Volumizing Shampoo 250 ml

Noughty Pumped Up Volumizing Shampoo 250 ml

Regular price €8,99
/
  • FREE delivery from €30 in NL
  • Pay later with Klarna
  • In stock, ready to ship
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

The Pumped Up Volumising Shampoo from Noughty gives your locks more volume without the use of accumulating chemicals. No, this vegan formula makes your hair fuller using natural ingredients that give fine or lifeless hair more body from the inside. Red grape extract is a strong protective antioxidant and vitamin B5 is a moisturizing ingredient that penetrates the hair shaft and provides each individual hair with not only volume but also hydration. Finally, there is the mangosteen extract which has a soothing effect.

All Noughty products are 100% vegan and 97% natural. The other 3% are necessary ingredients that guarantee the preservation of the structure, quality and smell of the product.

Without protein

     --

    Ingredients

    Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7 Citrate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Geraniol.

    250ml/8.4 fl oz

    Recently viewed